RE: my new truck from a very cool dealer

From: Carter, Brian (Brian.Carter@Texian.org)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 02:31:21 EST

Well, after 300 miles in one new QC, and then another 300 miles in my new
one, all I can really say is the drive from San Antonio to Houston and back
is still boring.

The truck is great though. Assuming I can wake up, I am taking it hunting
tomorrow.

I had a bedliner sprayed on tonight (looks absolutely killer!!). It is
Line-X (recommended locally) and costs $350 over the rail (most other quotes
for same and different brands were $400-$450).

This is my first new vehicle. Prior to this, the 'newest' vehicle I ever
bought was in '94 when I bought my '85 Bronco II.

The storage/back seats work great. I thought the cab and bed being the same
length looked a little odd until I saw new 4 door Nissan Frontier today -
very strange.

So, to answer your question, there are no dislikes yet. Number one like is
the 4.7L engine --- finally I have a V8 of my own!!

--Brian T. Carter