Re: Happy New Year!-yeah, right.

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 10:36:20 EST

In a message dated 01/01/2000 8:59:35 AM Central Standard Time,
fdedip@whale-mail.com writes:

<<
 OK, I'm gonna vent now. F############!!!!!
 So, after working all night New Years Eve (5:30PM-5:30AM), I hop on
 the freeway (205, for you Portland area types), to go home cause I'm
 kind of tired. Hummin' along in the left lane at 70- ok, I know the
 speed limit is 55 there, but NOONE drives that slow. And OK, it's
 wet, but not THAT wet, and not raining at that point. F##### state
 police officer on a motorcycle pulls me over and gives me a speeding
 ticket! HE said he paced me at 74. I couldn't argue it with him,
 cause 70 is still speeding, but f#####! I was driving exactly the
 same as I always do when I come home in the AM, and people are always
 passing me! (not today, 'cause the road was pretty much mine-I
 thought). Other people get warnings sometimes. How come I never get
 warnings? I just get speeding tickets. (3 now) I am not happy. I
 got the flu, my grandmother died (well, I didn't really know her, but
 she was my one remaining grandparent), and now I got a speeding
 ticket. I'm glad I don't have a dog, since it would just get run
 over.
 Flip

 sorry folks. Happy New Year.

Tough break there Flip, but maybe your just getting your bad luck for the
year out of the way early?
Better Luck for the rest of 2000!!!!

MrDakota95