Re: Lights

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 20:20:08 EST

In a message dated 01/01/2000 5:40:04 PM Central Standard Time,
andylevy@bigfoot.com writes:

<<
 I've still got the factory bulbs and I'm a little underwhelmed. Without
 the foglights, I feel like I'm missing a LOT of visibility. I'll
 probably swap in some brighter bulbs in the headlights once the weather
 gets warmer. >>

I just installed Wagner Part # 9004BL in my Dak. and they made a noticable
difference. They're Xenon bulbs and are supposed to be 30% brighter and
illuminate much further out in front of the truck so far i like them and they
were only 13.00 for the pair without the 5 dollar mail in rebate.

MrDakota95