e-brake seized. suggestions?

From: Tate Williamson (taterman67@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 22:17:22 EST

I finally got all the bolts of my wheel cylinders.
Even the one that was rounded. Thanks for the help
from those of you who responded. I need help one more
Time. I can’t get my new brake shoes to fit under the
drums because the line is seized between the retaining
clip near the front of the rear wheel well and the
back plate. This brake change his taken three days
now but at least now I have new: shoes, drums, wheel
cylinders, lines and fluid. Not to mention that I
have become proficient at changing brakes and stubborn
bolt removal.

                              Thanks,
                                      Tate
93 Dak club cab