Re: Oil Capacity

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 10:46:21 EST

Yeah I have the 5.2 and oil and filter change is 5 qts for me. As has been
suggested, make sure you have the right dipstick and run the engine after the
change to fill the filter.

About the filter, you may want to check this site:

http://minimopar.simplenet.com/oilfilters.html

You'll have to come to your own conclusion, but after reading it I don't use
Fram filters anymore.
Tom