dakota-truck@buffnet.net

From: James Maw (mailman@new-quest.net)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 17:17:47 EST

Hi, I am new on the DML. I just got a 2000 4.7 Dakota and I love it,
but am bummed out because it does not have a locking glove box. My
previous 91 Dakota had a locking glove box, which I used a lot since
there was little storage space in the cab. I often left my wallet or
wife's purse in the locking glove box when jogging, biking, or
whatever. Now I am afraid to leave anything in the truck, knowing how
easy you can break into the cab with a breaker bar. Does anyone know a
way to put a lock on the stock glove box to make it of some use? I know
this is just a little thing, but since I have only the regular cab, I
have precious little storage space and no lockable storage space.

Thanks,

Mailman