Re: Happy New Year!-yeah, right.

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 21:01:05 EST

>>>"We
pulled you over because you have tinted windows." I was thinking, great
another fix it ticket to start of the new year. He asks for my license
and
if I've been drinking. Then he just says "well have a good night", no
ticket
or warning to get it fixed. WTF? <<<

yup... got me pulled over Christmas night.... being too low...
the law says 14" in Va.... I'm 6" at the rear bumper (which is now laying
on the floor in my garage)... no ticket tho... bored cops suck =)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html