Re: 88 3.9 it hesitates when starting to pullout

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 21:07:32 EST

Mine does that from time to time, but not for very long. Usually when I
come home from school due to an elevation/atmospheric change, or when the
weather changes in the spring and fall. Does it for about 2 days and just
stops... does it stall??

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html