Re: locked glovebox

From: Kentucky Kayak (kykayak@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 02:11:37 EST

I don't know if it's a given that they are going to steal the vehicle... Several
years ago my vehicle was broken into; they took EVERYTHING that wasn't tied down,
but did not steal the vehicle. Moral, I agree with you on the point, "dont leave
valuables in a vehicle", at least not where they are visible.

--
Zane Harris
kykayak@home.com