RE: New Member Intro. RE: Lane Palmer

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 08:01:13 EST

Lane, Here are my real world performance numbers. I have spent $100 bucks on
mods so far!! Truck wasn't even broken in yet, I run consistent low 14.90's
Slicks are coming for the springtime and exhaust!! Should put me in the
14.50'S!!

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD RC 2x4
Homemade K&N open element, Traction Bars,
Spring clamps, ... BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ