Re: New pics with lift and tires --> offset

From: David's Dakota (dakota@ivyleague.net)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 08:35:33 EST

>> From: Dave Scelfo <macncheesemonster@hotmail.com>
>> How much offset would you need to run the stockers
>> with no rubbing? A friend of mine is in the
>> fabrication buisiness and he's currently making
>> wheel spacers for the 5 x 5.25 wheel pattern. If
>> enough people are interested, I could get him to
>> make a few sets for the odd size. Maybe the folks
>> looking to run Viper rims would be interested also.
>>
>> --
>> Dave

Not sure how much more...they only rub when turning fully...and then just
barely.

Not sure whether I would want spacers either...I tend to put alot of stress
on my truck, anyone who went to the DML picnic at Jon's and my dealers
service department will both attest to that.

I am going to start a new thread and ask that question.

David Martin
98 SC 5.2l 4x4

This is me: dakota@ivyleague.net

This is my truck: