Re: Re: Re: V-6 JBA Headers

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 20:46:36 EST

If you want INSTANT (and inexpensive) power...NO2 is the way to go.
However, getting the basics setup to handle the extra power is also a key
factor. The headers and rocker combination will give you a better/safer
top-end.

The reason for me using the rollers is for safety at higher RPM's. Not more
power. I've spun a few too many motors in my time to not install these as
safety factor.

- Bernd