Re: RE: Re: Dyno testing the 4.7L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RE: Jon, Bernd

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 16:54:03 EST

MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com writes:

<< What's 50 more bucks, when all I have to do is drive 2 miles to test it.I'd
 rather just pay the extra money and atleast know that I'm not at the mercy
 of some jack leg engine shop.
 I don't know of any others in the area.

 Matt >>

Matt youre right. im not saying other shops arent good or anything but id
gladly pay 50 $ more when i see a shop has customers of such standards as
Nascar and the Craftsman trucks. im sure for the $ youll get paperwork and
printouts. besides if you make friends with the owner / operators yull get
price breaks in the future. I have a small shop by my house where i started
to get ALL my parts for my vehicles. they are competitive and give me price
breaks on some items
Rob