Re: What do you think of wheel spacers?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 17:25:14 EST

Spacers aren't that bad if designed correctly. However, I'd stick with
changing the rim's offset rather than adding spacers to compensate. I have
spacers installed on the front and rear of my Javelin for about 20 years
and haven't had any problems with them at all. (Reason: Cragar SS Rims
didn't fit properly on the 4-Wheel Drums.)

- Bernd