Hard to start when cold

From: Samuel South (sawcut64@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 18:32:04 EST

Hey everyone I've got a problem with my truck . I've got a 95 V-8 5 speed
that needs 7-10 seconds to crank before it starts when its cold. After its
been started once it starts fine but if you wait 15-20 minutes it starts the
same thing over again and the longer it sits the worse it gets. The cap,
rotor,wires,plugs,TB and computer have all just been upgraded so I know
their not the problem. Also on the fuel rail there is a test port, when the
truck has sat for awhile I depressed the valve and there was zero gas and
zero pressure, is this normal or is the fuel pump bad , also I checked the
spark when its first cranked and its strong. I think its the fuel pump but
would like other opinions. Thanks alot