PowerAid "Helix" Spacer

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 20:13:09 EST

Well, I'm back from CA and continuing to test out the Poweraid "Helix" TB
Spacer (Airaid makes this).

So far, the top end has improved a little bit but no noticeable differences
on bottom end. (And no whistling noises detected...yet.) It works fine
with the Dual eRam and NO2 setup but it's too early to tell if it increased
the MPG as they claim.

Give it about another week and i'll have some factual results for you all.

** Hey Ed: Did you have a chance to play with my G-Tech yet?? I'm curious
to see where yer truck is at on HP.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
http://www.mopars.net/dak/bernd/
bernd@texas.net
ICQ: 39320084

"Have I gone too far...Or has Toyota not gone far enough!"