Re: Just ordered a F&B TB, would like replys from others =)

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 20:19:22 EST

Great choice, trust me, you won't be using that refund policy. On my '93
5.2 with MP computer, headers, exhaust, and K&N FIPK it knocked off roughly
2 tenths in the quarter and my mph went up 2mph. It definately made a big
difference on top end. Part throttle seems the same to me, but once it gets
going I can tell a distinct difference. I would recommend B&F to annyone.

--Mike