RE: Re: RE: Texas March picnic?

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 20:38:31 EST

Oh!!!! Please do =) I'll spoil him rotten ;) (Just keep him away from my
Disney toys!)

Ok. March 18th it is. I have a list of several people who have shown
interest. I will generate a "food" list on a secret page off my website so
that non-DML people can't get to it and see the directions here and what's
going on. (No party crashers) When I have this set up I will let y'all
know. I will probably do a reminder around mid February so it will give
y'all a month to plan and a month for me to start drinking before hand ;)

Heather

p.s. By then I might have the lift and tires on ;) Gonna make an extra
$300 just in mileage the next two weeks so I've got enough for two tires
hehehe, 3 more to go!!!

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com