Re: Just ordered a F&B TB, would like replys from others =)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 22:29:03 EST

At 07:30 PM 1/3/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Anyone else who has a F&B TB, what kinda of improvements did you see with
>yours...

After putting on MP headers and MP cam/lifters/pushrods/springs/1.6 roller
rockers,
my power band was moved up about 300-500rpms (i.e. lose some low end torque).
F&B tb brought back the low end that I lost and more. It also added hp and
torque throughout the power band.

On the track, I improved my ets by 2.5-3.0 tenths of a sec. It really
complemented
the prior mods (see above) that I had done.

I've got an appointment for the Ont. clean air test on Wednesday so I'll
see if it'll
pass that. All my other mods are CARB approved.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.