Re: Need Hood Scoop

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 12:53:01 EST

There is another Company called AAR HOODS out of Florida who might have what
you are looking for. I'm @ work and don't have the liturature with me though (I
don't think they have a website). If someone on the DML has the mailing info
maybe they can give it to you, or if I don't see a post I'll dig it out when I
get home tonite and send it along.........good luck!

"psychonaut"