Re: torsion bar lift?

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 14:42:04 EST

you can get about an inch at the most.. Just follow the Tbars to the rear
mounts, turn the bolts an equal # of turns to keep the truck level. It'll
help to jack the truck up first. Then let the truck down and bounce the
front end a few times to settle it. Detailed instructions are in the
archives, prolly around early '99..

if you raise it to high, you'll wear out the ball joints and CV joints
prematurely
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net
www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4