Re: Brakes grabbing

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 18:50:21 EST

>>I've gotta disagree. Any rust on the rotors gets cleaned off pretty
quick
when the brakes get hot--pretty much every day for most people. If you
have
rusty rotors just go out on the freeway and get some speed going and lean
on
the brake pedal.<<

hhhmmm...
Mine get rust on em' overnight. The first time I tap the brakes rollin'
through the parkin' lot it about locks em' up. After a couple times it
stops... my brakes suck... I've been through 2 sets of rotors in 2
years... been like that since I've had the truck... and I'm pretty
conservative with the brakes..

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html