Close friend needs some help

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 23:35:07 EST

Hey all, a VERY close friend of mine and my engine builder for my Olds
had a heart-attack along with pneumonia (sp?) on the 28th of Dec. What I
would like for y'all is to PLEASE pray with me and send him some good
wishes through these lines. His address is Battman1@prodigy.net and his
name is Albert Hernandez. I'm sure their family would greatly appreciate
it. He is a retired GM plant worker. He worked at the Van Nuys plant
from '57-'95. He built engines. I just got off the phone with his son
and found out. Please show him some support!! Al the e-mails will get
printed, read, and responded to. THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts