Centramatic Tire Balancers

From: David's Dakota (dakota@ivyleague.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 12:11:46 EST

I jumped on their website and was hooked...I have ordered a set for my Jeep
Wrangler but they do not have a set to fit the 6 on 4.5 pattern of the 4x4
Daks.

If enough people are interested they are willing to make the necessary dies
to accomodate us.

The balancers are $199 ( US ) a set of four and the custom die ( about $300
to $400 ) would be split across the number of people to purchase.

If enough people respond then they would be willing to eat the die cost.

Anyone who is interested let me know and I will keep track of this.

David Martin
98 SC 5.2l 4x4

My trucks email:
dakota@ivyleague.net