Accessory Deals--Clear Corners

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 12:44:49 EST

Through a friend of a friend I know a guy who is a
'middle-man' between parts manufacturers and retailers of
accessory equipment. He's really willing to cut deals for
us and right now he has three sets of front clear corners
for '97+ Daks that he'd like to part with for $64 + S&H.
So if you're interested, send me an email
j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com and I'll let him know.

Oh, and here's his comments on the other products he can
get ahold of:
"Items That I tend to have the best prices on are Dash Trim
Kits, Mobile Video Systems, Mud Flaps, Clear Lenses, Real
wood/carbon fiber overhead consoles or floor consoles. I
get pretty good prices on all of the major manufactures
like Smittybilt, Warn, Bushwacker, Lund, Dee Zee, Husky
Liners,
etc."

Let me know if you're interested (By the way, I'm not
getting any sort of commission or anything, just trying to
help the list out.)

=====
JY
Vegas '98 Jade Metallic 4x4 CC 5.2L 5spd 3.55 LSD
Po'boy Intake, F&B TB, Gibson single 3" cat-bak, spray-in liner, & too much sound equip to bore you with . . . L8R