JBA Headers

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 15:33:26 EST

    Finally got those headers in. Had to pay to have them installed because I
couldn't get the broken studs out of the block, but they're in now and they
look sweet!! To tell you the honest truth other than a more authoritive
sound, I can't notice a difference in power. The only time I notice a
difference is when running in a gear a little too low for my speed. For
instance accelerating from 30MPH in 3rd gear...it pulls like a locomotive now
whereas before as you all know the engine would feel "bogged down". At the
moment I've removed the supercharger until I could get my computer
recalibrated from Superchips (going out tomorrow). I think the extra exhaust
gasses caused by the boost will take much more advantage of the added ability
to breathe. And if I ever get that darn G-tech (hint hint Jon) I'll post some
results of what a 9 pound sixer can do...

-Austin
Vipertruck (temporarily)