Re: Is it just me?

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 16:35:19 EST

NO WAY!!!!!! Man, I HATE riced out vehicles! Hate it! even if you have the
parts to back the decals up! In my eyes if you designate one back window to
use for all of your performance stickers fine, anything more, no good. BUT
THAT TRUCK LOOKS SWEET! really clean and put together. Bravo to the owner!

Joe G.

<< > SO I'm flipping through the images section on the R/T homepage and come