Introduction

From: Rob Clutter (rclutter@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 16:55:22 EST

Hello;

I am new to this list and would like to introduce myself.

I just purchased a 96 Dakota this past week, it has the 318, 5 Speed, and
3.55 rear. Its a Club cab "sport".

I have been looking for one for about a year and am glad to have finally
found one. Of course I have looked at several but I wanted the club cab (two
kids) and the V-8 and that made it a little harder, plus alot of them were
beat up or too expensive for my budget.

I am also on the AMC list and own several AMC/Jeep vehicles and wanted the
Dakota to pull our showcar (64 Rambler American Convertible) to shows and
such. Yea, thats right AMC, kinda Mopars red headed step child now!

The Dakota seemed to be the model to fit the bill, not too big, not too
small, lots of power, and room for the whole family! Also, by virtue of a
buyout in 87 I am now a Mopar fan anyway so had to kinda look that way.

So far I love it! Man will this thing haul butt or what! Gotta kinda be
carefull not to spin tires every time you take off. Put a class 3 hitch and
light hookups on it last night.

The website is great and I have already learned alot, hope yall are patient
when I ask dumb questions.

Thanks
Rob Clutter
Milton TN