Re: Re: Texas driving--CA meets

From: J McKinney (bigmopar4x4@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 15:48:12 EST

Hey Ed, SOME of us actually did show up, don't I count??
OK, so I didn't get to stay the entire time and it would
have been cool to meet Bernd and all, but I had a prior
commitment--It's always a beautiful thing when the Chargers
beat the Raiders!!

Also Bernd, maybe you can help with
> this, why can't
> the Cali folks hold a meet together like US Texans? (I
> only reside in
> L.A.!!) Mine started out cool, but it just fizzled out.

> Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
> '97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6
>
> http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts

=====
John McKinney
Los Banos, CA
1998 Dakota 4x4 5in lift/locked 33" Swampers
1974 Ramcharger 4in lift/locked 33" BFG MT's