Re: headlights

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 18:59:45 EST

In a message dated 1/5/00 2:56:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

> seen it happen, man... on a 94 actually.. he had shitty blue bulbs at
> 80/100 watts and they melted a nice hole right in the middle of his
> headlight lens... man, I laughed at him for at least an hour... =) blue
> bulbs suck... been there, done that...
>
> -mike d.

Man that guy must have been an idiot, I guess. I agree Blue Bulbs suck, but
hey at the time they seemed like the way to go. Now I am thinking I get the
nice Xenon ones that Napa Sell, there about $10 a piece, and well hopfully
they'll actually be brighter... Maybe I'll put in one factory 9004 along
wiht my White Wizzard adn see which is brighter...?
    Greg