Who has the '99 R/T Mopar PCM in stock?

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 17:38:31 EST

Ok, I was going to wait until spring to buy and install the Mopar PCM, but
now I'm afraid I may not be able to get my hands on one if this national
backorder lasts as long as I think it might...

Therefore, the safe bet is to buy the computer now and just hold off on the
install..

So what will it be guys? Who has them in stock?... Preferably one of the
'cheap' guys who sell at an already low $300 or so price with free shipping...

On the same topic.. who exactly does have the best price out there?