Re: Need Hood Scoop

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 17:42:09 EST

Mike,

  I did see the Dak you are talking about (almost had a wreck as I turned
around to look as it passed....not a good thing with the wife in the truck
with me). Anyway, I think he works on 17 near the 24 merge...I think it was
a furniture store..but I will check. Anyway..it looks awesome! Just
something else to add to the long list of toys I need.

P.S...just picked up a set of Westin Nerf bars...hopefully I can get them on
soon.

Russ
97 5.2 CC 4x4 SLT+ with all the goodies Infinity Am/Fm/Cass/Cd
Rhino Roll Top Clear Corners Python 3000 3" body lift
BFG 32x11.5x15 Mud Terrains Jet stage II F&B Throttle Body 14x3
FABM Gibson dual catback Champion Truck plugs dual air horns Cobra
75 WX Towing Package All decals (except V8) removed