Re: DML Digest V4 #1356

From: trm (mopar98@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 21:29:44 EST

I have a couple things that need to be set corrected on two issues:
      first on the dual exhaust out the back...unless you have a cap on
the truck you shouldnt have any problem with the exhaust or unless
someone is so stupid to ride in the trailer of a moving vehicle as it
mybe illeagal in some states.
      second: when i replaced my IAC on my 94 (part#53030657) list was
only 49.00, unless were talking the wrong thing....correct me if im
wrong.(there was a TSB on that)
       Well I had to replace my Radiator because it started to leak on
the top where the plastic meets the core, the plastic split and caused
the antifrezze to collect on the splash sheild and get splashed up on to
the hood and battery. it cost me $300.00 for a new one and about 5 hours
total to put it in, has anyone had the sane thing happen?
Man I love my truck.....

1994 Dakota Sport V6
1989 Daytona
1988 Daytona Pacifica