Re: rear axle question

From: Lynn Pedersen (davewaco@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 21:51:16 EST

MIKE, I've checked out your sight. Sweet Dak.You remind me of myself when I
was younger. I couldn't afford the fastest or hottest mopar around, but like
you I made sure it turned heads.Now to answer your question ---- 1969 to 70 B
Body rear end housing (Road Runner/Super B) will fit. It's 54'' wide. Move
over the spring perches 1'' and bolt it in. Alot of factory gear ratios are
avaliable from 2:74 to 4:10's
for the 8 3/4 rear. Have fun. Any questions, Contact me. Dave Waco

94 Dakota V8, 14.9 69 Super B 12.8 78 Arrow 360 V8 11.7