Re: Stillen Spoiler $230 & Short Throw shifter

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 23:50:02 EST

Steven,
    I might just have to side to your deal, because non of the other DMLers
have responded after I told em I can get it for 220, but need 5 people.
-Dester

<< Well I went to my local speed shop and asked about the stillen Front
 Spoiler/Bumper Cover. He is willing to cut a deal to anyone who calls and
 mentions my name, Steven Toomey, as the referral. He said he could get them
 for $230 plus shipping to your place. There is NOT a group purchase, so
 there is no minimum needed to buy to get this price. However, if there are a
 few of you who call, he can probably get a better deal. Here is the number
 and contact, sorry its not toll free: