RE: Is it just me? --> Cant we all just get along?

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 09:55:26 EST

I said something nice...."I give him two thumbs up on the work he has
done"......it's just the yellow rims!! Yes, I understood the whole...my
truck looks like the viper paint scheme....but yellow....I thought the viper
with that paint scheme was very "different" too! Minus the stickers. it's
as close to rice as you get. I never said ugly and yes to each his
own...but how can you laugh at the honda next to you with big, bright
stripes and decals when you have yellow rims? John Deere yellow rims. See
if he would have painted the truck John Deere green and with the yellow
rims....now that'd be different! It's definitely a head turner..but why? I
suppose each person has an answer for that!