Re: JBA headers

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 11:09:20 EST

Got mine straight from JBA... www.jbaracing.com I think is their addy now..
I played uninterested after they gave me the price, then a few days later I
got a call at work (number off my sig file) and they offered me a set for
$200.. may have been a one time deal, but it won't hurt to try :)
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net
www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ