Re: Son of a b-----!!!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 13:07:16 EST

In a message dated 1/6/00 7:38:19 AM Mountain Standard Time,
ZeNel1eac1@aol.com writes:

> yeah, yeah, yeah, now if you had a 5spd you could just downshift gently!
Why

> doesn't everyone know by now that automatics just arent worth it? ;o)
>
> Joe G.

Trust me, I would if I coulda, I could even finda a V6 dak around here witha
5 speed, not only that, they were all 4X4s YUK, we gotta jeep for that!
    Greg

Maybe I'll find a wrecked Dakota someday and steal it's tranny and
computer(other stuff too) who knows???? I don't!