"Dan Jones" <amishpimp93@hotmail.com>

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 19:43:31 EST

At 08:00 PM 1/6/00 GMT, you wrote:
>Im kinda interested in going to this event. It would be my first one. What
>hotel are you guys talkin about and how far is it from the event? Heh, i'd
>have one hell of a drive commin from washington.

Dan

I'll get back to you soon on the motel info. I had saved the emails that
our group had about last year's C@C but had a problem with the drive and
lost 6 months worth of material. I'm sure the I bookmarked the location,
etc. in my browser.

Which Washington are you coming from? Need a bit of orientation since
I'm not really too up on U.S. locations.

Will get back to you.

Bob