Re: ??speakers??

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 23:43:46 EST

Funny. Lanzar is killer stuff. There DC subs are great. VS And SE. blah!
trash.
I wouldn't buy the new Lanzar stuff. it's a pyramid speaker with a lanzar
logo stamped on it. Are you looking for Highs? because there are better
speakers out there for "thrilling highs"

I own a pair of the lanzar 6.5" midbass drivers. they deliver nice mid range
bass for 6.5" speakers. I use it as rear fill (even though I have 4 12" subs
back there for rear fill also) Which one are you planning on purchasing?
-Dester

<< Just curious, but have any of you guys ever bought or heard and Lanzar
 speakers......not subs but the others(6.5's, 5.25's, etc)??? I have two
 Lanzar DC12 subs and they are perfect, and I'm about to buy some speakers
 for the rest of the truck and have never heard any other Lanzar
 speakers...mainly due to you can't find them in any local audio shop.
 Thanks for any info. And if not Lanzar, what's the best speaker or
 component system you've ever heard? Thanks again!