Re: door speakers

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 02:37:49 EST

In a message dated 01/06/2000 9:09:01 PM Pacific Standard Time, dzoo@arn.net
writes:

<< but they don't make them for 87-96s I don't think. at least they are not
 listed in the magazines
 Mark >>

try a dealer. magazines usually don't give much info besides newer rides and
really popular vehicles. kind of biased towards what their demographics say
their readers drive.
kind of like when you check a website for a product and it says they don't
make it but when you call them you find out they do.
if you can't find them and want them let me know. i've got an article on how
to build them somewhere i can dig up if you are up to the challenge(and like
fiberglass).
derek