Re: Cat Replacement Recommendation

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 01:14:04 EST

I will never buy anything again from Catco. I went with them on the advice of
Summit, first time they have steered me wrong. Under 2 months after I had it
put on the heat shields (top and bottom) came off with me running over the
bottom one when I was more than a hundred miles from my house. The top came
off soon later but got wedged between the pipe and the body. Now more
recently the internals are rattling themselves loose. This is all in about 9
to 10 months. I got up under it earlier today and shook it around. I'm gonna
call them in the morning and give 'em a piece of my mind and that I have
recommended to the 600+ members of the DML that they aren't worth it. OK, my
rant is over.

Kelly in SC
'96 5.2 CC