Re: Is it just me? --> Cant we all just get along?

From: Lynn Pedersen (davewaco@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 08:15:48 EST

Greg, Hi! I was going to buy a 99 regular cab R/T. It was black and
sharp. Had to have it untill I drove it. Lot's of torque but no top end.
I could tell right away that it wouldn't touch my 94 regular cab V8.
(Auto, 355 sure grip, K&N, MP computer, otherwise stock). The quickest
stock R/T at Cayuga Drag Strip was a regular cab turning 15.4s. Most
Club Cabs were in the 16s. Dave Waco

94 Dakota V8 14.9 69 Super B 12.8 78 Arrow 360 V8 11.7