RE: Now dynamat :long

From: Jarman, Mike (JARMANM@stockhausen-inc.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 08:40:48 EST

I have used Dynamt with great success, Here are some suggestions as to
placement. Some of these are easier if you buy some of the small precut
panels that are available. Doors you really need a roll so you have a good
size piece. Here goes in order that youll get most efficiency.:
Doors> use some small pices also to wrap a few of the rods. make sure where
you put it wont interfere with motion of rods. Also you mak need to leave it
with a slight amount of slack in some areas so that locks and things glide
smoothly. Under your feet>you can put a small precut piece here with out
having to pull carpet back to much. Headliner is an easy one to do. Use some
on back wall of cab.

Youll be hushed nicely.