Re: 87-00 dakotas? (Austin!!)

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 09:16:50 EST

I'm still here, just been lurking in digest mode for some time. Been busy
studying for the Windows 2000 tests I need to take soon to keep my
certifications current. Also planning on a couple of weeks of Cisco
training this quarter. Haven't had much free time to keep up with the list
like I did before.

You gonna do some road trips this summer? E-Town, Carlile, Etc...

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM