Re: Recomendations please

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 11:58:04 EST

> Am planning to "play" with the new (to me) Dak this weekend. Want to give
>it a tune up. It has 50K and has never had anything done to the engine
exept
> oil changes. Now I'm sure thse topics have been covered several times
> before, but please bear with me. Its a 96 with a 318, 5 speed
>
> 1. What kinda plugs do yall reccomend?
> 2. Plug wires too.
>
> Also, I want to check all the vital fluids, anybody know off hand what
size
> allen wrench fits the tranny check hole? Its a heck of alot bigger than
any
> I have in my tool chest.

Autolite Coppers without a doubt. I have had 5 different types of plugs on
my Dak and these simply work the best, and are cheap! I love my MSD 8.5MM
Super Conductor Wires, I would highly suggest using these also. I just use
my tranny dickstick to check my tranny fluid level, since I have any auto, I
change my fluid/filter once a year anyways.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6