Re: RE: Daimler Chrysler News Update, [ATTN:David R.(HEMI), and more BUZZ.]

From: Chris and Sara (rile1@prodigy.net)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 22:06:13 EST

OK mister insider ;) What's the scoop on these "HEMI's"?
Car and truck, Daimler-Chrysler addition says that the HEMI will first see
The Charger R/T, the 300 Convertible, and probably the next generation Ram.
There's talk of the up and coming next generation Viper getting a V-10 HEMI
(WOW!!!!!).
These new 5.7 and 6.1 Liter engines are supposedly going to be labeled
HEMI's.
So what is the 4.7L? I thought it was a "powertech" and that these new
larger "HEMI's" were made in the same manner.
So here's my super-controversial question, " Why do all of the 4.7L Dak's
have V-8 Magnum badges on the front fenders?"
Next question, "Will these larger HEMI's take the place of the venerable
5.9L Magnum?"
I hope so (RIP Magnum, it's been fun.)
One last question, "When can I get MY HEMI DAK!?!"