Was: SuperVipertruck Status now N20 & SC

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 23:15:13 EST

He runs the Kenne Bell S/C at unknown boost with a wet 100 NX shot. It runs mid
12's at 106 or so, in the 1/4(from my feeble memory) and low 8's in the 1/8th.
He does run a boost retard, but with a MOPAR performance computer.
Also, I'm pretty sure he has the heads on studs instead of bolted, along with
good Fel Pro gaskets.
I really don't want to speak directly FOR him and say it's completely safe, go
ahead and do it.
However........ weren't you the fearless one who forged ahead and installed a
Powerdyne, despite all who thought it unwise?
C'mon, just a little shot!(he urged)
Maybe it'll cost you a head gasket, at most!(he instigated).
By the way, I saw your truck in the new screensaver(good job again Nate!)
that's really sharp! I like the white Dakotas, my first pickup was a white one.
Did you color in the powerdyne logo? I don't remember it like that? Pretty cool!
              Alan S.