Re: Rustproofing...again!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 00:24:44 EST

At 11:13 PM 1/7/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey, Bob,
>Did you happen to find out how much they charge to spray a Dak for the
>first time, and for each year thereafter? I'm seriously considering
>having this done to the '95, and I'm just wondering if I can afford it.
>Thanks, Jason

Hi, Jason

I pay 89.95 CDN + taxes but it's a special rate because I've been with
him so long and I have bought quite a bit of appearance mods from him
as well.

I'll drop in next week and see what the going rate is. I think that
it's either 99.95 CDN or 109.95 CDN first time with the annual sprays
$10 less. I seem to recall that he also gives 10% discount if you're
a CAA member. Maybe shops of the same franchise in other cities offer
the same discount as well.

Bob