Here's what I saw today

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 00:41:51 EST

Man, I was laffin' so hard at this I almost crashed!! While I was
patrolling my beat this morning, I noticed this Frontier behind me
following me rather closely. He was close enough to me (tailgating a
10,000lb tow truck, not smart) that I could pick out the LARGE "Nismo"
sticker covering the hood and the "Tenzo" across the windshield. He
finally goes around me and this poor truck was just PLASTERED with rice
stickers, that squiggelly writing, and "Tenzo" across the back, and
right next to the Frontier sticker was the infamous o-so-popular "Type
R" sticker. WTF???? Oh brother!! The best part?? IT WAS BONE STOCK!!
Man, I wish I had the Dak and a camera!! Man, ya just had to be
there!!!!!!!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts